While many families think of Vermont as ski country, it’s actually also a wonderful family vacation destination in the summer. The weather is generally perfect (not too hot and not too cold) in July and August, making it a great choice for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and kayaking. This summer, the Topnotch Resort and Spa, located in Stowe, Vermont, is offering a family-friendly adventure package – perfect for that fun family summer vacation!
The Adventure Vermont package includes the following:
- Deluxe accommodations at the Topnotch Resort and Spa
- Need more room for the kids? Add an additional/adjoining room at up to 50% off! (select additional room during online check-out or call reservations department)
- $50 Topnotch Resort credit
- Family picnic lunch
- A half-day bike rental for each person
- A family pass for the Stowe Scenic Toll Road
- A $100 credit for the family at Umiak Outfitters for your choice of activities
This package requires a two-night minimum (which you’d need in order to fit in all of those activities)! Restrictions do apply, and there is limited availability.
The Topnotch Resort and Spa offers luxurious amenities – including complimentary WiFi, marble bathrooms, robes (even for kids), room service, spa, salon, valet service, and more!
Topnotch Resort and Spa
4000 Mountain Road
Stowe, VT 05672
Photo credit: Topnotch Resort and Spa