Traveling to Boston from Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Jersey, or New York City and don’t want to bring your car? The Renaissance Boston Waterfront hotel, located in the South Boston Seaport District of the city, has partnered with the BoltBus to offer an eco-friendly option for visitors to Boston.
This package, which starts at $199 per night, includes the following:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations at the hotel
- Complimentary entrée at the on-site 606 Congress with purchase of a higher priced entrée or complimentary in-room bottle of wine, with proof of BoltBus ride
- Use of a pedometer throughout stay
- Complimentary map of the nearby famed Freedom Trail
- Complimentary use of health club with sauna and Jacuzzi
This package is based on availability and is only available from now through 12/30/2010. Reservations for this package can be made online by entering promotional code YX1, or by calling 1-800-HOTELS1 and asking for the “Bolt to Boston” package. Taxes and gratuities are not included, and you must purchase the BoltBus tickets separately by visiting their website.
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has over thirty eco-friendly initiatives including a green roof on the fifth floor, and a full recycling and composting program. They are also within walking distance of many popular attractions, including the New England Aquarium and the Boston Children’s Museum.
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Photo credit: The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel