Do you and your loved one want to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Boston? The Taj Boston, a luxury hotel located right by the world-famous Newbury Street and Boston Public Garden, is offering a great Valentine’s Day promotion for Saturday night, February 13th. The package is priced at $259 for February 13th, with additional nights available February 12-15 starting at $195 per night.
The Taj Boston 2010 Sweetheart Package includes the following:
- Luxurious overnight accommodations for two on Saturday, February 13, 2010
- Welcome bottle of French champagne and chocolates
- A silk and lace La Perla sleeping mask plus a $50 La Perla gift certificate
- Special Valentine’s Day Sunday Brunch for Two in The Dining Room (must confirm reservations in advance)
- Complimentary valet parking (a bargain in downtown Boston, where parking is at a premium!)
- 3 pm late checkout
Hurry up and reserve this package as soon as possible – it must be booked by February 10. To reserve, call the Taj Boston Reservations line toll-free at 1-877-482-5267 or direct at 1-617-536-5700, or email your reservations request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Taj Boston, located in downtown Boston right on Arlington and Newbury Streets, was acquired by Taj Hotels, Resorts, and Palaces in January 2007 (it was the original Ritz-Carlton Boston). It features 273 rooms, including 45 suites, many of which contain fireplaces. It’s a great location for tourists to Boston, as it’s near many attractions as well as public transportation.
15 Arlington Street
Boston, MA 02116
Photo credit: The Taj Boston