Are you visiting the Eastern Massachusetts area this Thanksgiving holiday, and looking for a great place to stay? The Charles Hotel, an independent hotel located right in the heart of Harvard Square, Cambridge, is offering a fabulous Thanksgiving hotel package, called the Trimming and Thanks package.
The Trimming and Thanks package, which is available for stays from November 20th – November 29th, includes overnight accommodations, a personal signed copy of Chef Peter’s cookbook – Fresh and Honest, choice of pie (apple, pumpkin, and pecan) from Henrietta’s Table, and breakfast for two at Henrietta’s Table.
The package price starts at $279 per night for double occupancy (not including taxes or fees) and the free breakfast cannot be used at weekend brunch at Henrietta’s Table.
The Charles Hotel has some wonderful amenities, including:
- High-speed internet access in all rooms (wireless in public areas)
- Complimentary newspapers on weekdays
- Free local and domestic long distance calls
- 24-hour concierge
- 24-hour room service
- Valet, indoor/outdoor parking, and car salon
- Library in lobby with autographed bestsellers
- Complimentary cribs with bumpers, fitted sheets, and blankets
In addition, the Charles Hotel also has an on-site skating rink, an adjacent spa and fitness center, several on-site and highly rated restaurants, and a jazz club. The hotel is both kid friendly and pet friendly.
The Charles Hotel
One Bennett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Toll Free: 800.882.1818
Photo Credit: The Charles Hotel