I fell in love with San Diego last August when I visited during BlogHer 2011. Not only is the waterfront absolutely gorgeous, but the weather is completely perfect. Since we are about to experience winter weather any day now here, a trip to San Diego sounds perfect right now. With the “Say No To The Snow” package at the Omni San Diego, you can enjoy some great family amenities and activities starting at just $139 per night!
- Overnight deluxe accommodations for two (plus kids, if applicable)
- Peppermint margaritas for two at the onsite McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant
- A bottle of sunscreen upon check-in
- Complimentary valet parking
- A 10% off Macy’s gift card for last-minute holiday shopping
- Guide to the biggest holiday happenings in San Diego
- Letters to the North Pole – a special note card and pen will be provided to children who wish to send their wish lists to Santa in the designated lobby mailbox.
The package is valid from now through January 5, 2011.
The Omni San Diego is located just steps from PETCO park, the Gaslight Quarter, and the San Diego Convention Center. The hotel offers high-speed internet access, an outdoor terrace, an outdoor heated pool, and 511 guest rooms.
Omni San Diego Hotel
675 L Street
San Diego, California 92101
Phone: (619) 231-6664
Photo credit: The Omni San Diego Hotel