If you anything like me, you prefer to inject a bit of education into your family vacations. Traveling to Boston already offers loads of educational opportunities, but with the Smarty Pants Family Fun package from the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, you’ll be able to educate your kids even more!
The package includes the following:
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe guestroom
- An adjoining room may be added for the kids at 25% off the best available rate
-Valet parking – courtesy of Pro Park, Inc.
- Upon arrival, the children will receive a personalized “Kid’s Kit” with activity books and small toys.
- Three kid friendly books about money, provided by Cambridge Savings Bank.
- Children will be provided with bath products from Circle of Friends
- Two admission tickets to the Harvard Museum of Natural History
- Kids ages 12 and under eat breakfast for free when their parents eat breakfast at the hotel’s signature restaurant, Henrietta’s Table or order in-room dining (exclusive of Sunday brunch/holiday brunch).
- Milk and cookies are provided at turndown.
The Smarty Pants Family Fun package at the Charles Hotel starts at $289 per room, per night, based on double occupancy, not including taxes. The package, valid seven nights a week, is based on availability.
One Bennett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Photo credit: The Charles Hotel