Providence, the capital of my home state of Rhode Island, has gone through a major revitalization in the last decade and is now a true tourist destination. With it’s beautiful river, wonderful culture, and adorable little shops, it’s a great destination for any family.
The Hotel Providence, a boutique hotel located right in the heart of downtown Providence, is offering a family getaway package. Book the package for two nights, and receive the following:
- A guest room for two nights with one king or two double beds
- a $50 dining card to the on-site restaurant Aspire, which features contemporary Rhode Island cuisine based on fresh, New England ingredients
- 2 Tickets to your choice of either the Providence’s Children’s Museum, Roger Williams Zoo, or Outdoor Bank of America Ice Skating Rink
- A Large bowl of popcorn and chips
- One In-Room Movie of your choice
This package must be booked seven days in advance.
The Hotel Providence is Rhode Island’s only luxury boutique hotel, featuring seven floors and eighty guest rooms. Book online, and you’ll receive free breakfast, free WiFi, and a free drink. The pet-friendly hotel offers luxury bedding and bath amenities, an iHome clock radio for your iPhone/iPod, and a business center with computer, internet access, and free printing.
139 Mathewson Street
Providence RI 02903
401 861 8000
Photo credit: The Hotel Providence