Like there aren’t enough losers already in Las Vegas, the MGM Grand is now calling for the “lamest person in America to turn their mediocre existence into the vacation of a lifetime.”
If you think you’re a serious contender for biggest loser, then you stand to win a 3-day VIP weekend Sept 24-26 for yourself and three friends.
A limo will pick you up at the airport, followed by a red carpet welcome at the MGM Grand and you get to stay in a a luxurious 2-bedroom suite. That’s not all, though, because the fun is just beginning. You also get:-
- gourmet dinners at award-winning restaurants Seablue and Fiamma Trattoria.
- poolside cabana at celebrity hot-spot Wet Republic
- $400 freeplay in the casino
- tickets to KÁ by Cirque du Soleil including a private meet-and-greet with the performers
- spa treatments at MGM Grand Spa
- a private helicopter tour of The Strip
All you have to do is submit a 2-minute video about why you (or someone you know) badly needs to get a life and is worthy of the ultimate Vegas experience at MGM Grand. Last date for submissions is Aug 30.
More details here – www.getalifegiveaway.com/