It feels as though summer just started here in Boston, and now, school is starting in just a few short days. Soon, the days will start getting shorter, the weather will be getting cooler, and the jackets and sweatshirts will start to come out.
November is generally my least favorite month here, because the weather is generally cold and messy and the days are short and dark. It’s the perfect time for a weekend getaway in Boston, and the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel has a great hotel package from November 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
The Great Cookie Caper package starts at $169 per night and includes the following:
- Deluxe overnight accommodations in a water-inspired guest room at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
- Four tickets (2 adult and 2 children) to the Boston Children’s Museum
- Gingerbread cookies delivered to your guest room on arrival, upon request, with a “Do-it-yourself” cookie decorating kit
- One free in-room kid’s’ movie per night
- Complimentary use of the health club and indoor pool (perfect for those cold and dark November days!)
- Map of Boston for children
It’s a great opportunity to enjoy the city with your family!
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Photo credit: The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel