If you’ve never been to one of the four Gaylord Hotels located in the US, you are most definitely missing out. These hotels go well beyond the standard hotel room and are full entertainment, dining, and lodging destinations all under one glass roof. This holiday season, they are offering a fabulous Christmas Memories package for guests. I can only imagine how beautiful these hotels look all decorated for Christmas!
The Christmas Memories package is available from mid-November through early January, 2012 at all four of the Gaylord Hotels.
- Gaylord National in National Harbor, MD (metro D.C.)
- Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN (the Music City)
- Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee, FL (Orlando area)
- Gaylord Texan on Lake Grapevine, TX (near Dallas)
The Christmas Memories package, which starts at $99 per night (depending on the hotel), includes the following:
- One night room accommodations
- Ticket to ICE! featuring DreamWorks’ Shrek the Halls (at the Gaylord Texan and Gaylord Palms) or featuring DreamWorks’ Merry Madagascar (at the Gaylord Opryland and Gaylord National)
- A souvenir photo
If you are traveling with kids, you may also consider booking the Dreamworks Experience at the Gaylord Hotels, which includes scavenger hunts, a welcome amenity, gingerbread decorating, holiday shows, and much more!
Visit the Gaylord website to learn more.
Photo credit: The Gaylord Opryland