Wouldn’t it be great if you could go on vacation without having to deal with the hassle of luggage? An upscale ski resort and hotel in Telluride, Colorado has come one step closer to making that fantasy a reality with a creative new amenity.
The Inn at Lost Creek, which markets itself as “the little hotel with large amenities”, is offering to handle at least part of the luggage hassle for guests who book the Simply-Ski package. Although you’ll still need to pack and unpack your own luggage, the Inn at Lost Creek will do the rest of the heavy lifting for you – literally.
The Simply-Ski package for the 2010/2011 ski season includes:
- Four nights ski-in/ski out accommodation
- Up to two free ski rental equipment packages per room/per night
- Daily continental breakfast
- Advance luggage pick-up and delivery between the guest’s home address and hotel for up to two bags
- $75 in groceries pre-ordered and stocked for the guest’s arrival
The hotel will also provide ground transportation from the Telluride Airport or wash your car before you head home.
Nightly rates for the Simply-Ski package start at $357 per room during the early season. The package is being offered from November 25, 2010 to April 4, 2011. No word on who will be responsible for tackling the laundry mountain once you’ve returned home.
Photo courtesy of the Inn at Lost Creek