This holiday season, visitors to Boston can book a great package to stay at the brand-new (opened October 2008) Mandarin Oriental Hotel just steps from some fabulous shopping. The new Mandarin Oriental Hotel, on famed Boylston Street in Boston, is located right near the Shops at Prudential Center, Copley Place, and Newbury Street.
The limited time ‘Tis the Season to Shop package includes the following:
- Access to concierge recommendations for holiday activities in the city, including the Frog Pond in Boston Common
- A gift card for $250 off a $1,000 purchase at the Gucci boutique
- A 15% discount gift certificate at luxury Italian linen brand Frette
- A 20% discount off any service at MIZU hair salon
- A private shopping appointment at Saks Fifth Avenue, including a savings certificate, and a private makeup session
- Two holiday cocktails
- Breakfast for two in Asana, the hotel’s restaurant, for each morning
The Mandarin Oriental Boston has 136 guestrooms and 12 suites, with the largest average guest room size in Boston. Each room offers wireless or wired internet access, flat screen televisions, and separate soaking tubs and showers. The hotel also includes 16,000 plus square foot spa and fitness center for resort guests, as well as extensive business facilities.
Mandarin Oriental Boston
776 Boylston Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02199
Package rates from $419 and are valid from November 20th – January 3rd.
Photo credit: Mandarin Oriental Hotel