So far, winter 2012 has proved to be fairly mild, but most New Englanders like me know that it’s just a matter of time before Boston is blanketed with the white stuff. Celebrate in style this winter with the Kimpton Hotel Group’s Winter Wonderland package – available at the three Kimpton Hotels in Boston (the Nine Zero Hotel, the Onyx Hotel and Hotel Marlowe).
The Kimpton Hotel Group’s Winter Wonderland package is a great way to enjoy the Boston winter weather. It includes the following:
- One night of deluxe overnight accommodations at either Nine Zero in Boston, the Onyx Hotel in Boston or Hotel Marlowe in Cambridge
- Breakfast in bed for two people (up to $50)
- Free valet parking (regularly over $40 per night!)
- Late 2pm check-out so you can have a lazy morning in Boston
- Two tickets and ice skate rentals to ice skate on Boston Common’s famed Frog Pond
The Kimpton Hotel Group’s Winter Wonderland package can be booked online at http://www.kimptonhotels.com/hotels/hotels-boston.aspx or by calling 1-800-KIMPTON and mentioning the rate code PWTR. All rates are subject to space, availability and change. The Winter Wonderland package does not includes taxes or gratuities.
Nine Zero Hotel
90 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02108
155 Portland Street
Boston, MA 02114
25 Edwin H Land Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02141
Photo credit: Kimpton Hotels