Condé Nast has published its listings of the 2010 Readers Choice Awards. The list includes the top 100 hotels in the world and in the US, in addition to separate listings of the top hotels in Mexico, Canada and other parts of the world.
The 21C Hotel in Louisville, KY got the award of being the best hotel in the US and the sixth best hotel in the world with an overall score of 97.7.
The 21C Museum Hotel – which combines art with lodging and the trademark red penguins, was the winner in last year’s list too. Before that, the top slot was held by The Peninsula Chicago for several years running, but they ended up getting beat again by 21C this year.
The Peninsula, Chicago scored 96.4 and was followed by the Mandarin Oriental in Boston in third place with 96.1.
Here’s the list of the top 10 hotels in the United States, according to the Condé Nast 2010 Readers Choice Awards:-
1. 21C, Louisville, KY
2. The Peninsula, Chicago, IL
3. Mandarin Oriental, Boston, MA
4. The Peninsula, Beverly Hills, CA
5. Auberge Du Soliel, Napa Valley, CA
6. Stephanie Inn, Cannon Beach, OR
7. Rosewood Crescent, Dallas, TX
8. Hotel Murano, Tacoma, WA
9. Rosewood Mansion on Turtlecreek, Dallas, TX
10. The Setai, Miami Beach, FL
See the full list of the top 100 hotels in the US at Concierge.com.
Photo courtesy 21c Hotel