The Mountain Club on Loon Mountain, a slope-side, four-season resort located at Loon Mountain in Lincoln, New Hampshire, has just finalized their $9 million floor-to-ceiling renovation. Enhancements include the following:
- Rooms, studios, and suites updated with new appliances, bathrooms, flat-screen televisions, and flooring
- New windows and balcony sliding doors, providing new and improved views
- Free Wi-Fi available through the resort
- Hallways updated with new carpeting, paneling, wallpaper, and lighting
- Exterior enhancements including cedar trim and new lighting
- A new heating and cooling system making it an even better four-season environment
The 234-room Mountain Club on Loon Mountain is located slope-side on Loon Mountain, overlooking the Pemigewasset River in Lincoln, New Hampshire. It’s just a short two-hour ride from Boston, and is right off of Route 93 at the base of the Kancamagus Highway in the scenic White Mountains. For larger groups, the hotel offers 117 suites that sleep up to six guests, including separate Club rooms with king beds and Studios with queen/double beds, a full kitchen and dining area. Hotel amenities include garage parking, several onsite restaurants, the Viaggio Spa and Health Club, an indoor heated pool, and outdoor heated pool, indoor racquetball courts, indoor basketball courts, and ski-on, ski-off access.
The Mountain Club on Loon Mountain
90 Loon Mountain Rd.
Lincoln, NH 03251
Photo credit: The Mountain Club on Loon Mountain